It’s truly Christmas in July for high school basketball fans all day on Tuesday as FOX Sports Detroit loads its schedule with re-airs of MHSAA Basketball Finals action from this March.
Here’s the complete schedule:
- 9 a.m. – Class D Girls Final - Mount Pleasant Sacred Heart v. Crystal Falls Forest Park
- 11 a.m. – Class A Girls Final – Bloomfield Hills Marian v. Canton
- 1 p.m. – Class C Girls Final – Saginaw Nouvel v. St. Ignace
- 3 p.m. – Class B Girls Final – Eaton Rapids v. Grand Rapids South Christian
- 5 p.m. – Class D Boys Final – Southfield Christian v. Adrian Lenawee Christian
- 7 p.m. – Class A Boys Final – Muskegon v. Bloomfield Hills
- 9 p.m. – Class C Boys Final – Detroit Consortium v. Pewamo-Westphalia
- 11 p.m. – Class B Boys Final – Milan v. Benton Harbor
Also, the fourth week of "Best Of 13-14” offerings will be featured on the MHSAA.tv Website this week.
For eight weeks over the Summer, the MHSAA.tv Website will spotlight some of the best tournament action from the 2013-14 school year, presenting four games each week.
Each contest will be easily identified with a “Best Of 13-14” thumbnail on the home page of the MHSAA.tv Website. Here’s a look at the games which will be featured from July 14-21:
• Temperance Bedford v. Bloomfield Hills Marian: 2013 Class A Girls Volleyball Semifinal. An absolute volleyball classic. Down 23-20 and facing elimination, Marian reeled off the last five points of this game, and led throughout the fifth and deciding game to head into the Finals.
• DeWitt v. St. Clair: 2013 Division 3 Football Semifinal. Ben Heinritz scored twice for DeWitt and the Panthers' defense held on at the end of a 21-20 victory over St. Clair.
• Farmington v. Sault Ste. Marie: 2014 Division 3 Ice Hockey Final. John Lethemon stopped 29 shots and Jason Petrad scored two first period goals to lead Farmington to a 2-1 win over the Blue Devils.
• Grosse Pointe South v. Bay City Western: 2014 Division 1 Baseball Final. Sophomore Jason Clark pitched perfectly for five innings and ended up with a three-hitter in Western’s 6-2 victory over South. Western scored three times in the first inning for all the runs it would need.
DVD’s of the “Best Of 13-14” game videos, and Basketball Finals videos are available through the MHSAA.tv website.